I am a music freek ... cannot live without:
- at home, listening to radio, my music, my friends' music;
- on the way, always with a walkman;
- at work, partly listening to music... at times, it turns difficult to concentrate.
Music reminds me of places I saw, people I met, feelings and situations I've been through. There are people associating other people with smells (mostly, perfumes) or moments in life. Well, I associate people with songs/ music genre, and also animals. Strange, uhmmm?! Since childhood I've had a very developed sense for comparisons, but strange comparisons: people vs. animals. No special reason for that! However, that helps me pick my friends and the people I go out with... Either strong and powerful, or forget it! :) At times, it can become very funny. I would start smiling in the street and the ones around couldn't really understand why: am I crazy? am I friendly? am I open?
It's just a way to drive further.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen